- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Blackstar HT Club 40 MK II Black & Blue 1×12 40 Watt Combo
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
The new Blackstar HT Club 40 MKII Black & Blue Edition combo takes the standard HT Club 40 MKII and mixes up the recipe a little to give us a more refined version of the original amplifier. Let’s take a look at what’s new.
HT CLUB 40 MKII BLACK & BLUE EDITION
Blackstar has revamped this combo inside and out. The first you notice is the new look of the HT Club 40 MkII Black & Blue Edition, with its light blue/cream retro color scheme. But there have also been a couple of nice, subtle tweaks under the hood. The MkII was already a great little tube combo amp in the 40 Watt category, and these upgrades are a nice addition. The handy Dynamic Power Reduction that knocks the output down to a neighbor friendly 4 Watts is retained from the MkII, as are all the outputs for recording.
BABY BLUE TOLEX
The new aesthetics include baby blue tolex and a tan basketweave front with a matching set of components in cream, like the front panel, corners and chicken head knobs. There’s a brown leather handle and a special edition plaque, too.
HT Club 40 MKII Black & Blue Edition Specifications:
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x Blackplate 6L6GC-STR valves
- Two channels with footswitch control
- Four voices, also switchable using a footswitch
- “Boutique” clean channel, tone control has been expanded
- OD channel with higher gain
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Reduces power down to 4 Watts from 40 Watts
- Master Volume
- Reverb (digital) with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker-emulated output with 1×12/4×12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB recording output
- Speaker: 1 x 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30
- 2-way foot-controller