- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH Gloss Black Electric Guitar
In stock & ready to ship!
In stock & ready to ship!
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH, a brazen instrument for the progressive left-handed guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is cloaked in either a Gloss Black or Satin Shell Pink finish.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck features graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish heel mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, Pearloid dot inlays, and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this lefty guitar features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has an incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with the assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH Gloss Black Specifications:
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss (503), Satin (519)
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Pickups: Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B (Bridge), Custom Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade & 2-Way Mini Toggle: (Pos 1: Bridge Pickup, Pos 2: Both Outer Coils, Pos, 3: Bridge & Neck Pickup, Pos 4: Both Inside Coils, Pos 5: Neck Pickup; 2-Way Mini Toggle, Down/All Series; 2-Way Mini-Toggle Up/All Parallel
- Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster®-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 007-6756-000)