- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Charvel Pro Mod DK24 HH FR M Dark Amber Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mah. with Quilt Maple is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model has a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from mah. with an exquisite quilt maple top finished in Dark Amber with satin gold hardware. The sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout make access to the upper registers seamless, while the bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck grants sublime playability, while the conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for speed, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits playing with five-way blade switching, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
The Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mah. with Quilt Maple is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, providing super tuning stability with radical pitch-raising capability.
Charvel Pro Mod DK24 HH FR M Dark Amber Specifications:
- Series: Pro Mod
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Dark Amber
- Body: Mah.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Satin Gold
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)