- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E Satin Black Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of players whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model features a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from alder with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for seamless access to the upper registers. The bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck for sublime playability, and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, and offset Pearloid dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has an incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows. Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners, and more.
Blending sophisticated style with the assertive tone, Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E comes in Satin Black with black hardware.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E Satin Black Specifications:
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Charvel® HT6 string-through-body Hardtail
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck
- Pickup Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone Control
- Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel® Style 1/2 Economy Case (p/n 099-0912-100); Optional
- Charvel® Multi-Fit Gig Bag (p/n 299-1414-006)