- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
- You cannot add "Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR E Sassafras Satin Black Electric Guitar" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ESP E-II Arrow Black Silver Fade Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
From its aggressive offset-V body shape to its scorching active EMG humbuckers, everything about the ESP E-II Arrow screams metal. That said, its playability is as smooth as silk — its ebony-capped, Thin U-shaped neck was built for breaking speed barriers. You’ll appreciate the comfort provided by the E-II Arrow’s lightweight alder body, while Schaller strap locks keep your axe securely on your shoulder. A Floyd Rose tremolo enables twisting, bending, and dive-bombing with spot-on intonation. The E-II Arrow features eye-catching black Gotoh hardware and arrow fingerboard inlays.
ESP E-II Arrow Black Silver Fade Specifications:
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Arrow
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-Handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Black Silver Fade
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Radius: 12″
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Arrows
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.653″
- Nut Material: Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose Original Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x Master Volume, 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case