Solid body electric guitar with mahagony body, rosewood fingerboard and Burstbucker pickups in Translucent Blue finish.
Gibson Custom Shop Class 5 Translucent Blue Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
For your consideration is a used 2002 Gibson Custom Shop Class 5 Translucent Blue electric guitar. The guitar is in very good condition overall and is all original with no modifications. It does show signs of play wear like typical belt rash on the back of the body and a few dings and dents here and there on the front, but it’s a Les Paul, it’s been broken in nicely, sounds killer and weighs in at only 8 lbs. 12 oz! It includes original Gibson hardshell case. You are viewing actual photographs of the listed item.
Gibson Custom Shop Class 5 Translucent Blue Specifications:
- Class 5 Quilt Top
- Translucent Blue Finish
- Highly Figured Quilt Maple Top
- Single-Ply Cream Binding On Top
- Nickel Hardware
- ABR-1 Bridge, Stopbar Tailpiece
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck w/ Long Neck Tenon
- 22 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearloid Trapezoid Inlays
- Single-Ply Cream Binding
- 1960 Slim Taper Neck Profile
- 24 3/4″ Scale Length, 1 11/16″ Nut Width
- Vintage Tulip Tuners
- Burstbucker 2 (R) And 3 (T) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
Beau Monde Guitars is an authorized dealer for Gibson parts & accessories.
Does Not Apply