- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Godlyke ECO-Dapter System Deluxe Kit
In partnership with CarbonFund.org, the ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. CarbonFund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third-party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra-quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedals using the included Cable-11/R daisy chain & jumper cables. Purchase optional Power-All® daisy chain & jumper cables to power even more pedals from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply!
THE ECO-DAPTER® FEATURES THE FOLLOWING:
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries CarbonFund.org Carbonfree® certification
- Ultra-low noise floor for silent operation
- Environmentally-friendly, Recycled/Recyclable packaging
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
- Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
- Special low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates the need for an extension cord
IN ADDITION TO THE ECO-DAPTER® POWER SUPPLY, THE PA-9ECD DELUXE KIT ALSO CONTAINS:
- (1) Cable-11/R eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with Lo-Pro™ spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections—no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Black right-angle Extension Cable provides an additional 10.5” of length for longer power runs, oversized pedals, or hard-to-reach power jacks.
- (1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals.
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack.
- (1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable – same as above with right-angle male barrel plug.
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cable for pedals with no AC input.
- (1) Cable-Red/Right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals.
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity jumper cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals.
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use.
All Power-All Cables utilize our own Lo-Pro™ Plug design which offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make the connection to your pedals quick, easy, and efficient.