- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Godlyke PA-9D-US Power All Deluxe Power Supply
In stock & ready to ship!
In stock & ready to ship!
The Godlyke PA-9D-US Power All Deluxe Power Supply provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps – more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 Modelers! The Power-All Deluxe Kit can power eleven pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without the need for an extension cord.
The Power-All’s special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market. The PA-9 now comes with a ferrite-core filter built onto its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world!
Built to stand the rigors of the road, the Power-All features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty – if anything ever goes wrong, simply contact the manufacturer and they’ll replace the unit FOR FREE!
Godlyke PA-9D-US Power All Deluxe Features:
- Power-All 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Takes up only one outlet space
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9V DC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- 10-foot power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
- Cable-11/R eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections – no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use
Limited Lifetime Warranty