For the best pedalboard mounting adhesive alternative, try Godlyke PG-1M Power Grip Mounting Tape. Simple, yet ingenious, Power-Grip pedal board tape mates to itself via rows of tiny mushroom-shaped posts that form a much stronger bond than traditional “hook & loop” fasteners. Just cut to size, apply, and GRIP! One meter roll for pedalboard.
Instructions For Use:
- Make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and free from dirt – use a suitable cleaner if necessary.
- Cut two identically-sized strips of Power-Grip Pedaltrain tape at the desired length.
- Fasten one strip to the object to be mounted and the other strip to the mounting surface.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the Power-Grip adhesive to set.
- Press the two Power-Grip strips together and GRIP!
- The Power-Grip adhesive backing will form a permanent bond over time. Once this occurs, Power-Grip pedalboard tape may damage painted surfaces or leave adhesive residue if removed.
- Power-Grip adheres best to smooth surfaces such as coated metal or plastic. It will not adhere well to very rough surfaces such as unfinished wood, etc.
- Godlyke Distibuting, Inc. does not guarantee that Power-Grip tape will be suitable for all applications and we do not take responsibility for loss or damage to property due to improper use or mounting of Power-Grip.
Beau Monde Guitars is an authorized dealer for Godlyke products.