- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA Metallic Blue Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
This model also features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA is available in Metallic Blue, Natural Oil, Satin Black or Snow White finishes.
Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA Metallic Blue Specifications:
- Series: JS
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)