- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA Natural Oil Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
Jackson Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA Natural Oil Specifications:
- Color: Natural
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)