- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Jackson Dinky JS12 Snow White Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks, and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS12 features a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, and a 12”-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. The flat radius allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing, and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girths and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
The JS12 has all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners, and standard strap buttons.
Offering more for less, the JS12 comes in four finishes — Gloss Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red, and Snow White.
Jackson Dinky JS12 Snow White Specifications:
- Series: JS
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Snow White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)