- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Jackson Soloist SL3R Mirror Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL3R, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically demanding performance and versatile sound.
With its dynamite Mirror top, white body binding, chrome hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line mirror headstock, the head-turning SL3R also wins mega style points. Pro-level features include a resonant basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and mirror piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. A direct-mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones. Dome-style single volume and tone control shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson Soloist SL3R Mirror Specifications:
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Top: Mirror
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Mirror Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Middle), Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck, Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil, Tone in Positions 2, 3 & 4)
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to switch between Voice 1 and Voice 2 in Positions 1 & 5)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512 106)