- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Professional Setup
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Satin Red Swirl Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson® DNA, the X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Swirl models also come with a budget-friendly price tag.
Taking style to mesmerizing heights, the newly added SLX DX in Satin Red Swirl and Satin White Swirl features black ink-like swirls snaking through the red and white finishes.
The SLX DX Swirl features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and Pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone for blazing leads and plenty of crunch for aggressive rhythms runs. The tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Another boldly-styled step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SLX DX Swirl models feature matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstocks and black hardware.
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Satin Red Swirl Specifications:
- Series: X Series
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Satin Red Swirl
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Color-Matched
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)