- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Marshall AS50D 50 Watt 2×8 Stereo Acoustic Combo
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
This vintage style acoustic amp has the features to satisfy any acoustic player’s needs, whatever the string instrument. With high clarity and low resonance, the range is designed to have rich clean tones and exceptional versatility.
There are two channels giving you the ability to plug in your microphone and connect your instrument without affecting your sound. This series is suitable for performers playing anything from intimate gigs to large venues.
The AS50D delivers 50W acoustic studio-quality sound. Designed for a ambundance of acoustic instruments, the AS50D can accommodate instruments with magnetic pickups, piezos and microphones – passive or condenser. It is the perfect amp for intimate acoustic gigs, no matter which instrument you are playing.
Marshall AS50D 50 Watt 2×8 Stereo Acoustic Combo Specifications:
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 50W
- Outputs: DI out, line out, effects loop
- Inputs: 2x instrument jacks, 1x Phono (Aux) In and 1x XLR, Footswitch
- Controls: Acoustic channel 1 (volume, bass, treble), microphone/aux channel 2 (volume, bass, treble), chorus channel selection, chorus effect
- speed, chorus effect depth, reverb balance, reverb level, anti-feedback frequency sweep, volume
- Effects: Reverb, chorus
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 2×8″ plus tweeter
- Speaker model: Custom speakers (8Ω)
- Unit impedance: 4Ω
- Footswitch: PEDL-91003 (sold separately)
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00025 (sold separately)
- Weight: 16 kg / 35 lbs
- Width: 550 mm / 21.7″
- Height: 415 mm / 16.3″
- Depth: 255 mm / 10″