- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Marshall SC20H JCM800 Studio 20 Watt Guitar Head
Out of stock
Out of stock
Get the unmistakable JCM800 roar without upsetting the neighbors with the SC20H. This 20W head captures the spirit of the JCM800 range at a smaller size. Perfect for playing in the studio, or at home with the power reduction option set to 5W, make sure to pair the SC20H with one of our Studio cabinets for a small but perfectly formed Marshall rig.
The SC20H is made in the very same factory as the JCM800s have been since they were first introduced in the 80s. The instantly recognizable tone is driven by two ECC83 preamp valves, an ECC83 phase splitter and two EL34 valves in the power amp.
Choose either the high input or low input to suit your guitar and style. Ride the preamp volume to take you from warm cleans to barky overdrive and take that iconic Marshall tone anywhere. Just like the older JCM800s, the Studio Classic features a master volume control for those that want to ramp up the sound. There’s also an effects loop for easily personalizing your sound.
The SC20H is significantly smaller and lighter than its 100W counterparts, making it easy to transport. Complete the setup with the compact SC112 or SC212 cabinets.
Choose between 20W and 5W power output at the flick of a switch. Perfect for jumping from the rehearsal room to the living room and back again.
Marshall SC20H JCM800 Studio 20 Watt Guitar Head Specifications:
- Model: SC20H
- Range: Studio
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4” jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ jack instrument inputs (high/low sensitivity)
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, Preamp Volume
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Weight: 9.4 kg / 20.7 lbs.
- Width: 510mm / 20.1″
- Height: 240mm / 9.4″
- Depth: 240mm / 9.4″