Acoustic electric guitar with D. Junior 14 fret body, sitka spruce top, sapele back & sides, richlite fingerboard and Fishman Sonitone pickup in Natural finish.
Martin DJRE Dreadnought Junior Acoustic Electric Guitar
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the Martin DJRE Dreadnought Junior acoustic electric guitar is reduced to approximately 15/16” of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 ¼” width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24” scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped ¼” high performance X-bracing with a double asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The D Jr. E comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts.
*NOTE: New old stock blowout item!
Martin DJRE Dreadnought Junior Specifications:
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 24”
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard: Richlite FSC Certified
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4”
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone