- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackout Head
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackout head has a menacing sound with the creamy voice of a Boogie with huge low end that tracks fast & stays tight even under the most extreme settings with hundreds of hit recordings and thousands of ecstatic customers.
Custom Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California.
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackout Features:
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 5x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34) • Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 Modes: Ch. 1 = Clean or Pushed, Ch. 2 & Ch. 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Each Channel features: Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/100 Watt), Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking – Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
- Footswitchable or Completely Bypass-able Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (Patent 6,724,897 – over all channels when activated)
- Bold/Spongy “Variac” Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is default), Solo & FX Loop
- New 3×3 – 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 25 1/2”)
- Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
- Polished Black Diamond Plate