Beau Monde Guitars’ “Amp of the Month” featuring the Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 White Croco head & matching 1×12 Mini Recto Slant cab with black corners and handle, silver tinsel piping and white grille. This one is affectionately known as the “Storm Trooper!”
The Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 head is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists 35 years after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK FIVE it is born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp… it’s a living history of Mesa/Boogie!
From the groundbreaking MARK I that introduced the world to high-gain with it’s cascading preamp, to the Mark II – the world’s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier (and it’s later siblings that introduced Simul-Classpower). From the MARK III that ushered in the era of 3 Channel footswtching performance, to the MARK IV which gave all that power individual control, the MARK FIVE (and now the FIVE: 25) is the embodiment of the last 45 years of guitar amp evolution.
Custom Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California.
Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 Head Features:
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls – *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
Format, Weight & Dimensions:
- Head (Width 14 inches)
- Custom Finish: White Croco / White Grille
- Dimensions: 8″ H x 14″ W x 8.75″ D
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Mini Recto® 1×12 closed back cabinets are designed to complement our ‘Mini yet Mighty’ Mini™ Rectifier® Twenty-Five Amp. Custom built by Mesa Master-Craftsmen with Premium quality materials.
- 60 Watt
- V30 Speaker
- Closed Back
- 8 Ohm
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
- White Croco Covering
- White Grille
- Silver Tinsel Piping
- Slip Cover
Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.
Beau Monde Guitars is an authorized dealer for Mesa Boogie products.