- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Mesa Boogie Subway D-800 Plus Preamp
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
Introducing the Mesa Boogie Subway D-800 Plus Preamp. Incorporating the most powerful design elements from the Subway D800+, the new Subway+ DI-Preamp gives you virtually all the gain and level control, tone shaping–including a 2-Band semi-parametric MID and interface potential of our most popular Subway D800+ Bass amplifier in a compact DI box that’s hand-built MESA tough.
Like the BASS DI-Preamp, this PLUS version has both PREAMP and DIRECT Balanced XLR Outputs with Pin 1 Lifts, a PRE/POST SOURCE switch for the DIRECT Output and an Unbalanced ¼ PREAMP Output. In addition to the shared features, the PLUS version also incorporates an Effects Loop for seamless interfacing of your outboard processing.
Whether serving as a powerful pocket insurance policy for backup on your self-transporting musical endeavors or an ultra-portable main preamp for rental rig or venue-powered Airline touring , the Subway+ DI-Preamp covers all the bases.
Mesa Boogie Subway D-800 Plus Preamp Features:
- Build Location: Petaluma, CA USA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Preamp: Type Solid-State Preamp derived from Subway D-800+
- EQ / Dynamics Control: Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz – 125Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end)
- Footswitchable Functions: Variable, Footswitchable Boost & Footswitchable Mute
- Output: Tuner Output, Balanced XLR Mic Level (DI) Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches, Line Level Preamp Outputs – Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp), FX Loop Send (& Return)
Format, Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 2 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 2″ H x 8″ W x 5.5″ D
- Available Formats: D.I. Box Preamp