- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Native Audio Ghost Ridge V1.5 Reverb Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Ghost Ridge is a multi-reverb pedal designed with simplicity in mind. The Ghost Ridge offers four unique reverb algorithms: hall, plate, room, and spring. In addition, the Ghost Ridge includes up to four programmable presets. Each reverb algorithm features controls for mix, depth, and modulation.
Native Audio Ghost Ridge V1.5 Reverb Effects Pedal Specifications:
- An intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your reverb.
- 4 programmable presets to provide immediate access to your essential reverb sounds.
- 4 unique reverb algorithms were developed to immerse the musician in the following reverbs: hall, room, plate, and spring.
- Independent mix, depth, and modulation parameters to allow for total customization of reverbs.
- Optional reverb trails for a natural decay in reverb when switching from effect to bypass.
- Smart switching system to engage the effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks are designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Does Not Apply
There are no reviews yet.