- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Native Audio Midnight V2.0 Phaser Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Midnight is a phaser pedal that expands on traditional analog phaser design. By utilizing digital control, the Midnight offers five global waveforms to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast phasing speed and accelerate between the two, emulating a classic rotary speaker cabinet.
Native Audio Midnight V2.0 Phaser Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Analog JFET-based phaser featuring handpicked transistors to provide vintage phaser sounds.
- An intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your phaser.
- Independent mix, feedback, depth, and mode parameters allow for total customization of phaser tones.
- Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync phase speed to the tempo of your environment.
- Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable phase speeds, opening more realms to explore phase.
- Smart switching system to engage the effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks are designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Does Not Apply