- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Native Audio Wilderness V1.5 Delay Effects Pedal
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Wilderness is an analog-voiced delay with up to 1000 milliseconds of delay time. The Wilderness offers feedback, mix, and modulation controls that are global to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast delay time, and accelerate between the two, creating a pitch-shifting effect.
Native Audio Wilderness V1.5 Delay Effects Pedal Specifications:
- An analog-voiced delay provides up to 1000ms of delay.
- An intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your delay.
- Independent mix, modulation, feedback, and mode parameters allow for total customization of delay.
- Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync delay time to the tempo of your environment.
- Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable delay times, emulating a pitch-shifting tape delay.
- Optional delay trails for a natural decay in delay when switching from effect to bypass.
- Smart switching system to engage the effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks are designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Does Not Apply