- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 power supply is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It’s the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There’s also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Features:
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty*