- Free Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
Walrus Audio Fathom Multi-Function Reverb
Out of stock.
Out of stock.
The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb’s decay.
The Fathom features 4 different algorithms.
Hall – Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
Plate – Full Body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
Lo-fi – Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width.
Sonar – Reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob.
Walrus Audio Fathom Multi-Function Reverb Specifications:
- The Fathom comes in a Arizona Teal finish with cream and white ink featuring original artwork by Stuart Dooley of a lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77″ x 2.6″ x 1.39”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.